Thursday 28 August 2014

A Touch of Gold | Three Ways

I love gold! The smallest addition can make the biggest impact. The emerald green wall below is stunning, but add the gold mirror and it takes it to a whole new level.


via


A painted front door is a lovely welcome, but a gold painted front door is extra special!


via


I love a touch of gold in the wardrobe. I've just bought these boots, and they are my new faves. I love the style and the length, but it was the gold details that sold me on them.


via


Here are a few more ways you can bring some gold into your home and life...


Adore book | Harriet sandal | triangle pendant | Moroccan pouf
Tilly clutch | petite gold cutlery | hammered candle

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips