Friday 9 May 2014

Mother's Day

To all the mums out there, this Sunday is much anticipated and much deserved. Being a mum is the most rewarding, but also the most difficult job in the Universe! As they grow my three girls (currently 11 years and 9 years - twins) are getting a much better appreciation for me and all the things I do for them, so I'm really looking forward to this year's Mother's Day. 

All I ask for is no fighting from the kids, and no cooking from me (the kitchen is not my favourite place!). But if you think your Mum deserves a little something extra this year I have put together a selection of some of my faves from the Cush & Nooks shop. If there's anything on there you like, why not leave this page open on your home laptop (hint, hint).


blue blue ikat cushion cover | my blue suede cushion cover | you wonderful thing card
gold key tassel | teal key tassel | love you card | shibori baskets | just one thing print
royal blue key tassel | boho tassel necklace | lotus hanging pod chair | thank you muchly card

No comments :

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips