Monday 19 March 2012

The Perfect Blend

Happy Monday to you all. It is grey and dreary and rain stricken here in my part of the world, but we had a beautiful weekend, and I'm warm and cosy, so life is good.


image source




The home I'm going to show you today belongs to Lis and Hans of Denmark. The effortless blend of two of my favourite design styles - Scandinavian and Moroccan - makes it a very exciting home for me. The layers of colour and pattern in the rugs, cushions and artwork soften the white background adding warmth, texture, and loads of style.







image source

7 comments :

  1. Oh that's a lovely home, adore the mix they've got going on. Even though it's mostly white it still manages to look cosy! xo K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful mix of styles in this home. I'm especially fond of the beautiful rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is certainly beautiful... I'm not normally a purple person but they have incorporated it just right in the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing worse than a dull grey Monday!
    I love that patchwork pouf and the simplicity of this eclectic home.

    Had to laugh ... I'm wearing a brown jumper just like the one in the first photo drinking my tea this morning, as I scroll down the page...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunner Vic. I love the combination of the purples n the citrus tones :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect kind of inspiration for a grey day! I love the fact that each space manages to look warm and inviting even though the colour scheme is fairly neutral. I covet the runner in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Light filled interiors make me so happy. Also love the color of that rug in the last image. Hope your weather gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips